…our local art community
The Whatcom Artist Studio Tour has been running for 28 years thanks to great community partners like you. In 2022 the Tour will have 50 new and returning artists. Nearly a record and we're thrilled to share the enthusiasm with the community.
This year's brochure, returns to its previous format (8x8") in booklet form.
Funds raised by ads sold will support our marketing and administrative fees for the coming year. Download the Advertising Insertion Order and Specification form here.
preparing your artwork
Ad/Graphics Submission Specifications
• An editable PDF format is recommended.
• All fonts must be converted to outlines or supplied with your file.
• Please embed all images and links.
• PDF’s should be saved as “press quality” for optimal results.
• 300ppi resolution for Tiff or jpg files (no progressive jpgs)
• Saved in CMYK color mode.
Insertion Order Deadline & artwork due: June 30, 2022
Questions about ad specifications? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ad Sizes — Download the Ad Specification sheet for full instructions
⅛ Page Horizontal $275 3.625w x 1.9h
¼ Page Horizontal $425 3.625w x 4.0h
¾ Column Vertical $950 6.0h x 3.625w
½ Page Horizontal $800 7.4375w x 4.0h
½ Page Vertical $800 3.625w x 8.06h
¾ Page $950 7.4375w x 6.0h
Full Page $1200 7.4375w x 8.06h
Inside Front Cover $1660 7.4375w x 8.25h